Tell me what’s included?
• Business interruption costs
• Investigation and data recovery costs
• Fines and penalties
• Extortion costs
• PR and crisis management costs
What is typically not covered?
• Replacement equipment
• Property Damage
• Prior known facts/instances
• Intentional Acts
Get the Cyber cover
That is right for your business
Policies available through BizCover you can choose between $50k to $2m
Sit back for a minute and think about this….it might be the first time you have considered the impact on your business if your website was taken offline? Or could your business survive losing face in the community, and the associated losses, of your customer’s personal details being stolen? Each business will require a different amount of cover and this depends on:
· The type of risks to your business and quantifying costs to cover those breaches
· The cover you already have in place
· Cover your suppliers, like cloud data storage suppliers, have in place
Who benefits from this type of insurance:
· Any business that deals with customer data
· Retailers who use EFTPOS machines
· Companies reliant on IT systems to conduct business.
· Example occupations: Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Consultants, Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers etc